- Written by Living Wisely
- Category: Analytics Conference
- Hits: 128
It's safe to say that the healthcare industry is entering a massive transformation phase as it looks into the future of medical data management. With patients being more involved in their care than years past, providers being asked to handle more risk, and reimbursement shrinking, it should come as no shock that the healthcare industry had to step up in order to stay on top of things. One metric that will help healthcare companies move ahead of the pack is having the ability to utilize analytic data and transform it into actionable information. According to Big Data Hit Forum, utilizing analytic data makes it possible for healthcare industries to make smarter clinical and business decisions, which will play a gigantic role when it comes to who will stay afloat during the transformation. It safe to say that utilizing this information isn't a hype, it's a reality for businesses to survive.
What The Healthcare Analytics Conference 2017 Offers
The HAS 17 offers several perks for attendees. Such perks include:
- Keynote Speeches from Industry Leaders - A list of well-known healthcare innovators will offer keynote speeches at the event to provide you with the information you'll need to stay relevant in the healthcare industry. Their experience and information are worth enrollment alone given the tips and tricks that they're willing to share can keep a business running for years to come.
- Are You A Clinician? Receive A CME Credit For Attending - If you happen to be a clinician, you're in luck. This event qualifies as a CME (Continuing Medical Education) activity. Being approved by the AMA, you'll receive a PRA Category 1 Credit for simply attending the event.
- Thirty Technical, Case Study & Educational Sessions - Out of all the analytics summits out there, the HAS 17 has the most comprehensive of them all. The primary breakout session focuses on practical, detailed "how-to" learning examples that are combined with opportunities and questions. If you happen to miss out on one of the learning examples, the HAS 17 will provide you with a bound book that summarizes the most important points of each discussion.
- The Analytics Walkabout - The Analytics Walkabout was a hit last year and it's coming back to HAS 17. This year's Walkabout offers 24 new projects that will highlight a wide range of workflow, operational, financial and clinical analytics (and the outcomes) of improvement success. In addition to this, you'll be able to ask questions, hear peer stories, and meet project leaders in an up close and personal environment.
- Hands-On Engagement - This three-day summit will touch on every area of the analytics agenda. The HAS event app will remain an important tool at the event, as it will provide prizes, networking opportunities, Q&A, and real-time polls.
- Fun & Networking - It was made abundantly clear that attendees wanted more networking opportunities last year. This year, there's more analytic-driven opportunities than one can shake a stick at. Whether one plans on running, walking, or dining, you'll have no problem meeting new people at HAS 17.